So been at my dads most of this afternoon for Sunday lunch with mum, martin,the twins as well as dad Kelly even Gail :o . 8 people we all helped out with plating up mashing the potatoes don't take long when theirs 8 helpers . dad sat at the table with mum and martin & Kelly leaving rest of us in the lounge just chatting i was still in shock with Gail their. but it was bearable I did get asked if i wanted to help wash some pots as the dishwasher was full did `t mind really then Gail
came in and began chatting to me she has hardly sed anything to me in months always been out or something.
hear is more or less what was sed
G come to help you clear up the kitchen
am fine ta i can manage
G rather help yer
mm
G work going alright
fine
G herd you went to a party last night
Was a BBQ thats all.
G How was it .
Gail where`s this going i was getting i bit impatient
G am just asking alight am sorry `the very words i wanted to hear from her`:}
pardon PMSL.;] .
G sighs I sed am sorry I acted like a real cow I was stupid ok Sorry
this did take me by surprise a bit but it took allot to get this from her so i sort of gave her a quick hug checking nobody was looking . but I don't fully trust her think she knows that I have mentioned before never seen eye to eye . but i was fairly happy with it .
mum had a word with me before about what my uncle wanted to talk to me about tomorrow
id been racking my brain all day did i do something wrong last week could it be about all that money that went missing am kidding :).
its about my uncle wanting me to apply for a job at the office as Alan who i work with is being promoted to manager of offices so id applying for sort of his old post but doing the same jobs as before more or less so what would this mean.
collage mainly Id have to drop out of most of them apart from the advertising one maybe a day a week at the most
money I would get paid more of-cores
been putting money back to get through collage as well as a weekend job i was thinking
saved about 15.000 quid so this would be mine to do what i bleeding well like with .
am thinking way to far forward I have to apply like everyone else and I want to earn it :)).
so not a bad day i suppose ok Been a fucking brilliant weekend .
p s id love to chat with some of you online so E-mail me its at the top of my blog below the flag I think
G-STAR
If u have trouble figurin what to do with that money. I will tottally make a paypal and help you out :P
ReplyDeleteI would like to chat with ya, but i dont see ur email at the top, looked all around and aint found it. I approve all comments so if ya comment ur email on the blog ill add ya to msn.
If ya want to talk that is lol.
Hugs
Gabe