octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Tuesday, 22 June 2010

stinky breath ....

Hiya . so its hot again in the uk that wont last long  although  it does get quite cool as where high up . its a lovely blue sky and can see for miles around  sort of makes me feel happy inside . so last night I went round to dad`s  twice in a week!! to be honest mum did sort of ask me to sort of ask me so I did Gail was only in  I smelt a rat
cheers mother :( so we sat supping tea and sitting in somewhat awkward silence so she mentioned are last conversation the previous night  saying how better she felt saying sorry and then I realised something  she had done  all the apologising so I went with it  am sorry I embarrassed you making them posters  and also getting  her boyfriend  pissed & snoging  the face off him` he wasn't worth it his breath stank and unshaven `.. your not to be messed with I  guess L . so were alright now are we  yer i guess ` thinking you must be fucking joking `.

work my uncle had that chat and he has sed  there was a job going and to apply for it if i wanted it  I told him I was interested he did say i would still need to go to collage advertising course which i was down for but had to drop the others  am happy but a bit sad to as i worked my bollocks of  to get on there .

still undecided what am going to do with the money i had saved up for collage .
hear are my top ideas
save it till am 18 in February
spend it on a weekend away somewhere
cloths&booze  I like this idea :)


other news The French are out of the world cup  ha ha ha ha ha 
          

1 comment:

  1. I always seem to support the worst teams - Liverpool and i was rooting for Franc ein the World Cup too :(

    What is wrong with me? :P

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry