octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Saturday, 12 June 2010

Why blog

I have asked  myself  this question a few times this past week
is it for me?.
would i benefit at all from bloging ?.
so i decided to check a few blogs out fromhttp://dailyodoings.blogspot.com
rowan blog just a normal 16 year old lad in the uk  likes the French apparently god knows why

3Jhome.blogspot.com/ this blog is just so well written JJ has only been writing the blog  for 4 months and he writes like a pro he`s only 14. also JJ s story has more twists and turns like a film but this s real life  i honesty don't know how he manages  mind you he has grate parents and good friends  and ahem mike his boyfriend :O.

Now am not going to lie to you I to have issues in my life i was outed by my step sister  last year long story but  she more or less told everyone including most of my fiends i was gay and a pervert  she`s just an attention seeking FAT BITCH  I think am more than likely gay swing way to much towards men I think  .Also i am no angle i have been with a man it was ok   lets just say it was a learning thing  don't regret t one bit

my mum was diagnosed with having breast cancer when i was 13  my brother was 17  and she told us both together. I will admit I was upset with it all and with mum because she was told months before that she had it
couldn't understand why she didn't tell us from the  start. I now understand she was plain scared  she had test operations and had the cancer treated but it could return one day afraid of loosing her .

there are a few other issues  there not as serious

i did get some sort of payback  with my step sister found some photo`s of her topless sort of ended up on little posters around the school  also her boyfriend who was 16 at the time  well i sort of got him pissed then  sort of kissed his face off  took a few web cam shots  she deserved it .

I  have been thinking about my issues a bit  it all has positives as i see it anyway  it not all doom and gloom .






YouTube - Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight (Video)
This song just makes me weep every-time i hear it
even went to see them last year  with my brother and some mates  bit weird crying infront of them

thanks for dropping by
                                     G-STAR

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gstar,
    Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy blogging and that you get some benefit from it.

    It sounds like working for your uncle will be a lot of fun from your description of what he does in your first post.

    Sorry about your step-sister causing you problems last year but it sounds like she found out that payback can be rough!

    I hope your mom remains well.

    I’ll be watching your blog to see what you’ve got to say about things.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry