G-Star I'll only make the one comment - early morning here and I'm getting ready to head to work.We all have our all time favs - mine as you prob gathered are the Beatles and Pink Floyd, an anthem song for me growing up was Stairway to Heaven and I'm a big Queen fan, so today you have given me a music feast - a great way to start the day - prob won't get through them this morning, so it will be something to look forward to tonight.Thanks heaps and heaps. Have a great day. Take care Stef
G-Star I'll only make the one comment - early morning here and I'm getting ready to head to work.We all have our all time favs - mine as you prob gathered are the Beatles and Pink Floyd, an anthem song for me growing up was Stairway to Heaven and I'm a big Queen fan, so today you have given me a music feast - a great way to start the day - prob won't get through them this morning, so it will be something to look forward to tonight.Thanks heaps and heaps.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Take care Stef