octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Saturday, 3 July 2010

ALPHA-ME-O

So ive been thinking about this post and eventually got back got back to it its taken weeks to do eventually getting  board with it a few times about 4 to be honest and  I wouldn't be to surprised if you got board with this  yourself  ALMAO .So hear goes nothing  .
                                                       AN ALPHABET ABOUT ME
                                                       -------------------------------
A   alpha male supposedly a male that has everything  sex appeal , money, success, happiness . i dont think you can have all these and be happy .


B   beards I find them a total turn off .


C   carefree life .Id love to live  this but I would find it imposable not to .


D   dominant.   total turn on for me .


E     ears . really sensitive part of the body .


F     foreplay  just as important.


G    grey . boring colour dread my hair like that .  


H    horny . it happens allot at my age lol.


I     intercourse only happen once with me on top .


J    joke why were the two gay ghost frightened  the were putting the willie`s up one another . sorry 


K   kinky will try anything once I think. `within reason`


L  licking, kissing , as much as possible 


M  male bonding  am all for it .


N  nails hate them long 


O  open minded  i feel as if nothing would really shock me  don't mean I would  agree ..


p    penetration I  loved doing  it.  


Q queer horrible nasty word its as so offensive


R rough massive turn on 


S   slow massive turn on   I admit I cant choose lol 


T   Ticklish  embarrassed  by this but i am very .


U   Uniforms esp firemen .


V   spent weeks thinking and minds a blank lol.


W   white underwear  TURN OFF.


X    XXXX   grate lager 

Y    yawn 


Z  zzz zzz zzz 


I know its about the same thing  more or less  about me me me .ROFL.




video time be surprised ifany of you have herd this at all . but they reformed a few months back  don't know how long it will last  but the song s good


          
YouTube - Libertines Cant Stand Me Now

4 comments:

  1. G-Star that's actually very clever - had a good giggle about some of them. Is the xxxx lager a Brit beer - we have one here to - it's a Queensland beer.
    Your music post is up to your usual good standard - haven't heard them before.
    Take care Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. castlmain xxxx or fosters chose xxxx because i was stuck on a few that was one of them .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool. lol. I love the answers too! Can I steal the alphabet idea from u?

    I like THIS song to. Still u need more country music. You CANT please everyone, but by god PLEASE ME!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont mind gabe i wasnt sure it would work but it looks ok

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry