`horrible word by the way` as being normal in todays world .
Now me being out . As I have mentioned in previous post I was forced out due to my own stupidity of admitting my feelings of being gay not BI or curious I came out to my step sister regretted it ever since as it just created a shit load of more problems I did the wise thing and told mum and dad soon after as i had realized the shit was about to hit the fan which they took well I also had to brave school I was 16 and wanted it done with as i had exams left i will admit i was set upon by a few people on my way home didn't expect that to be honest they just stood there laid into me i just protect myself curling into a ball like .didnt last long really when it was over i called my uncle who also told my mum and i told them what happened mum went mental not at me but sorted stuff out and i left school as soon as i could because I choose to .
this is a rough explanation of my view of being gay young in todays not so perfect word
I have had gay friends deal with there gayness in a more severe way cutting themselves turning to drugs
drink disowned by there family`s me am just grateful that am a bit stronger .
have asked myself loads of times why am i gay dont think it would ever be clear .................
enough depression love this song plenty of strings
YouTube - One Day Like This - Elbow
As many bloggers (and readers of our blogs) know, I spent several years working for gay rights to change the law in our country and to help people accept who they were.
ReplyDeleteTime was when gay sex meant life imprisonment, then you had to be 21, then 18 and now it's 16. Now we have anti-discrimination laws to help us (& women & other than British racial groups & people with disabilities) and we can have Civil Partnerships too.
Even David Cameron & Nick have talked about legalising gay marriage and continuing to fight against prejudice by working actively to help change society's attitudes.
I know it's not easy for everyone in all parts of England, even - let alone the remoter parts of Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland - but I also know that, ultimately, it's very hard to try to live if we deny our sexuality and try to deny who we are.
I can only say that my family took it's time to accept it when I came out but where I live now with Pete we do not really have any problems. It's true that we don't hold hands or kiss in public but we otherwise behave like a couple and each time it matters, we're totally open about our relationship.
I want all gay people to be able live with at least the level of security and openness which we, and many of our gay friends, enjoy.
thanks for the comment micky my post was just a view of how I see it. G-star
ReplyDeleteI never will understand why i'm gay either G-Star, although i am 99.9% sure it is to do with genetics.
ReplyDeleteI will admit, sometimes i wish i wasn't gay, so i could be on the same level as my friends and interact with them fully. That isn't to say being gay is abnormal however.
I am fine being gay, im glad i came round to accepting it too, it's just in those dark moments in life that i count it against myself.
I would be surprised if all of us didn't or haven't at some point in life.
Hugs,
Rowan
P.S I added you on msn but i don't know if you use it or if your address is simply for email contact :P
Hey bud why are you Gay ?
ReplyDeleteBecause your special bud. God decided that you would get that special gene that he only gives out now and again to people he feels are special.Think of your self as the one who got the lucky gene everyone around you is ordinary they are the Ford Focus, corsa, fiat punto's of the world and your the big gleaming Bentley that out shines all around you.
Eddie xxx