octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Saturday, 10 July 2010

so last night me and Alan  hit the town was good fun just having a laugh I had told him I was gay yesterday suppose i had to tell him but he was fine with it says he had guessed  anyway  surely it wasn't that obvious.
Alan was knocking the drinks back quick yet it didn't appear to effect him that much  had 3 to one of mine more or less .
haven't seen him let his hair down as much  mind you he`s single now so why not he could have pulled loads of times but he says he`s not looking.played quite allot of pool  i consider myself a good pool player but no matter
how good i play Alan wins by miles so maybe am not as good i think={.

been up since 5am i get like that sometimes waking up so early and once am awake i cant get into sleeping again
spent most of today changing my room around  easer sead than done with me I change my mind a few times .

                                                          G-STAR      

1 comment:

  1. G-Star sounds like you guys had a great night out - plenty to celebrate, prommotions and freedom for Alan. It was brave of you comming out to him - even better he was cool about it.
    I always used to play my best pool when I was pissed - the mates always said I had more arse than class.
    Take care Stef

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry