octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Thursday, 15 July 2010

are trimmed nails gay

Well I hope you like longish post because this is one also its kind of a milestone will get to that later ok.
so new girl Kim who started this week not sure what to make of her at the moment fine with me and Alan  and grate at job but she has this swearing habit and i mean swearing  in every sentence and she sort of doesn't think  just opens her mouth and away she goes f ing this bugger that  telephone manners  slightly better but you can see in her face she dying to tell them to fcuk off pmsl . she`s a laugh thou she only has to start laughing  one of them dirty ones and she will never be posh ever .
She guessed I was gay yesterday noticed my nails all nicely trimmed as I tend to bite them if they are to long
so in telling her all this she starts laughing  your gay  denied it at first but she kept on so i decided to cave in to the interrogation she`s sort of trustworthy but as iv`e mentioned  speaks before thinking  now thinking what the hell have I done...

still really quiet at home last night Tony my mate dropped in and we had a few beers watching telly chatting when  Tim rang him was bowling with Tim few weeks ago he`s nice  I asked Tony if he liked him  say`s not really his type he likes stocky muscular guys tim is like a match stick not an ounce of muscle or fat on him and he`s tall .tony mentioned us going bowling and says he enjoyed it allot says he deferentially fancied me:0 and he`s coming round later on  am like behave  will you but  turned up half hour later with a bit more booze :) so by the end of the night  i was kind of light headed  and I managed a little chat with Tim in the garden having a smoke and he sort of felt my arse and pulled me to him and we had a fumble in the rain who says romance is dead  .;}.I go back in to Tony who`s asleep on the sofa bless.. so I go back to the kitchen  Tims on his way in so I decided sod it and snoged his face off leading to something very horny & erotic for about 10 mins all am saying :);):).

so the video is something to try cheer up a fellow blogger   see if you can guess who .
           
YouTube - Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe (HD)
that wasnt so bad was it .
                                              thanks for reading
                                                                          G-STAR
ps we didnt do sex but who knows .

8 comments:

  1. I believe I know who that song is for. One thing about it: there aren't many words to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, thats to redneck for me. Must be for someone else. I really did like it though, was a cool song. But they look like hillbillies not rednecks. Very funny to, hugs JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. G-Star if nothing else Gabey will def get a laugh out of it - it's def funny.
    Trimmed nails - sounds like good grooming to me.
    Kim sounds like a lot of fun.
    So Tony likes em stockie and muscular - sounds like you like em tall and thin - 10 minutes - nice and hot - just not boiling yet.
    Take care Stef

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought closely trimmed fingernails was a sign of being gay. I keep mine trimmed very short for the same reason you do: I used to bite them when I was a kid and if they are any length at all they bug me and I think I could easily slip back into the biting habit again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. also I file them so perfectly rounded also a mater of manicured nails went few weeks ago with mum .of cores i didn't mention all that to her may have been to much for her and died laughing .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you ambidextrous? How do you do your dominant hand otherwise?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It takes very little ambidexterity just to trim or file fingernails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. not really ambidextrous mainly right handed but as brian has sed it don't take much

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry