Learning to drive .Mum had an older brother who died in a car accident . something else but wont mention it hear.but I at least want to give it a try .but hate to upset her wont do it behind her back
Having a lock on my bedroom door like a bolt one on the inside In our house my room is the attic its not the biggest bedroom but the view`s are grate as we live at the top of a big hill . am not hiding anything but i need my privacy when am in . mum say`s OK but on conditions .
![]() |
| A WALL LIKE THIS BUT BIGGER |
My sexuality . Told mum that am still young and will be years till I settle down maybe mid 20s I know you never know what or who`s round the corner but I want to live a little bit when am 18 February 14th 2011.
valentines day yes i know when i was younger I considered having the date changed despite everyone knowing the actual date ..
I dont think am asking that much really
the following post after this is what happened between me & Tim it will have adult warnings so if you dont want to read it that's fine . think i will take the comments off or go to my e-mail box just for that one .
G-STAR
.

G-Star def good goals to aim for - a drivers license is a life changing thing to have - gives you complete independence - living in the country were I do I couldn't live without it.
ReplyDeleteI imagine mountain climbing is a hell of a challenge - you seem to be taking the right steps.
Privacy is something we all need from time to time.
Take care Stef
Thanks stef.The driving I know its gives me more freedom to do what i like . but mum at the moment is dead against it as i mentioned she lost her older brother years ago in a car accident .also another situation when she had to drag someone out of a car and the whole thing just up-set her.
ReplyDeletethe climbing am already a confident wall climber already have the safety knowledge.going to look around for courses then maybe do fund raising climbs like for cancer research .
the lock put that on yesterday :).