So Ben has been Keeping his head down Herd him say sorry to mum last night and I think he genuinely is sorry.
I could tell this morning that he was just wound up yesterday and promised never to repeat it again so its forgotten.
below is a story that is the talk of the office . now a story like this i thought that Sam would maybe see the lighter side if there is one but nope she wants to rip her tits off must say am finding it hard to see the funny side myself .
It’s just a cat: I put Lola in bin for joke, what’s all the fuss says Mary The Sun News
G-Star it's pretty brave of Ben to say and be sorry - the peer pressure he would be under at his age must cloud thinking a bit.
ReplyDeleteSaw that story on the news here in Aus. last night - I'm proud of Sam = feel the same way myself.
Take care Stef