octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Thursday, 23 September 2010

The September Equinox Explained

had collage today spent nearly all the time with Liz  was given a product we got memory foam products mattress,
pillows,
chairs,
we had to come up with a catchy slogan like  GET in The Groove  feel the comfort that was what we managed
also background info used by NASSA  used to promote better posture in the back sounds straight forward  enough but their is also research that needs to a well worked  we get two weeks on this I must admit we got of lightly in this we could have had prune juice we would have been really in the shit then  by the way that was an insiders joke .please yourself !!

also today I got to look at what other courses are available wouldn't mind doing some of the evening classes  really beneficial to me later on  also they have a good support group for gay students Liz found that for me .
As I mentioned before I  was at school with her and she knew what I went through knew some of the people who decided to kick the crap out of me on my way home from school  about five lads altogether each one a bona Fidel prised shithouse ..

looking forward to the weekend cant think why :~)











































































































































































































             
The September Equinox Explained

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if the gay support group for students is a student group run by students or is it a group run by staff?

    Prune juice? Bean stew is worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It`s a student group funded by the collage providing information and support as well as social gatherings and fund-raising events. as well as providing work experience for the students .

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry