It was fun last night scot,me,ben,mark, we all went up to local lake and along its valley think we nearly killed scot
he`s not used to all the walking we did when we parked at the lake.
he`s bought me a computer game based on proper driving tests also you could download local maps also a highway code book already had one but didn't have the heart to tell him mark seams to like him so does Ben as long as he stops calling him Benjamin not even mum and his dad are allowed to call him that really winds him up.
also I had to put up with X factor am not a big fan of it some of the contestants
AIDEN .
he is nice watched him at the audition
and he is really cute I mean really really cute.
he must win
ONE DIRECTION.
there ok not as nice as aiden but wouldn't
chuck them out a bed .
reminds me of some 80s pornstar lol lol
you have to see them to believe it
screaming gay wont last long
so Aiden to win he can also sing well. WHAT!!!!!
Scot stayed last night inflatable bed in my room I did offer him my bed but he insisted he took the other something did happen before we went to sleep thats all am saying on it sorry .
I know spoil sport ......




G-Star I'm glad Mark and Benjiman [sorry Ben] like Scott but it's def more important that you do - some fun before bed - you must like him then.
ReplyDeleteHave never seen the X factor, or an 80's porn star - thanks for the education he
he!!!!!!!
Regards Stef.
Oh you tart you. Doing dirty things under your mothers roof. Lucky Scott. I am not a fan of X factor either I like the audition shows but thats it for me. But yea agree One direction are worth a bed time vote from me..
ReplyDeleteyour right gstar there is something cute about him and he did a great peformance and i hope he comes second cus ONE DIRECTION are going to win.
ReplyDeleteJDB bollocks lol
ReplyDeleteThere's been an 'Ancient Rocker' series on BBC 3 (I think) on Friday nights.
ReplyDeleteYou're third X-factor guy reminds me of an Ageing Rocker.
Keep your friends sweet with each other; it makes life the most fun.