octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Sunday, 22 May 2011

shock treatment

hello all.
             this is getting  to be a regular thing post on Sunday`s .its  easier as I have more time to do it
at home peter has enjoyed his stop he even cooked a meal for everyone cant seen Ben or Mark doing this
there not that domesticated lol. peter is far to polite full of please and thank you`s he tends to get on with mark more  Ben's more like his dad .

believe it or not this time last year I was spending hours reading rent boys story I was hooked I didn't read it for smut or anything  its not that kind of story  I've read it several times now  soon after I started my blog will let you all know when its one year old .

my step sister has had a baby boy Elliot he`s so cute good pair of lungs on him and a good grip. hope he keeps his mum on her toes lol so am a uncle sort of ish. 

Scot has started his new job works at the help desk at a  hospital in manchester  says he loves it only started  last week still on the induction period  but its put more of a smile on his face .

we have tryed something to spice things up between us Scots  idea its like shock treatment  like with ice and will probablly involve freezing my bollocks of litrally .

YouTube - The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored
this is a tune I love to bits  ledgend manchester band

6 comments:

  1. Hello Lee
    A great track from an astonishingly good album. The only regret I have was never having managed to see them live, even though I was living in Greater Manchester at the time they came to the fore - I actually worked with a guy whose son had been friends with two members of the band at school in Altrincham. The CD is one of those that's always in my car, and gets played pretty regularly.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well cool on Scot's new job! Mine's going well, too, so it's CHEERS all around!

    Almost a year, huh? I'm at 9 months. Pretty amazing I figure. It's been fun reading your blog, Lee, I appreciate you sharing like you do.

    Ice! WHEEEEE! That should be interesting to say the least. Have fun!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a real treat to get a posting from you. Nice to hear from you.

    Uncle Lee, that sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its nice to be sort of an uncle to him got his dads looks glad he don't have his mums looks. what

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee,

    Sounds like life is treating you well!

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK Lee, it is almost Sunday. I will be checking for your next post. Don't disappoint your readers.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry