sorry I haven't posted anything an Aunty has past away `dads sister ` he`s a bit cut up as she was the older sister I hadn't seen her for a few years but I used to be terrified of her she has always been big boned weighed about 20 stone and she used to chase me around I was about 6 by the way and she was always giving me wet sloppy kisses I hated it . its sad that she`s gone she was only 60 dad says she`d not been that well
the past couple years . she lived in Scotland moved up there in the 70s with her husband my uncle didn't see allot of him and dad didn't speak to highly of him .
but at least I able to support dad I will admit am not the most comforting person in he word but I did my best .
the past couple years . she lived in Scotland moved up there in the 70s with her husband my uncle didn't see allot of him and dad didn't speak to highly of him .
but at least I able to support dad I will admit am not the most comforting person in he word but I did my best .
Lee,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your aunt.
Good for you for being a comfort to your Dad.
:-)
-Andy
I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt. I am proud of you for being there for your Dad.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jay
It's not easy to lose any family member, even the ones who gave you wet, sloppy kisses. I'm sure your dad is not taking it too easily either, but he's lucky to have a mature son like you to be there for him.
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay
Glad you are back Lee - I was beginning to wonder what was going on in your Northern Life.
ReplyDeleteGood that you could support your Dad. I'm afraid I'm not much good at that sort of thing either.
HUGS
R