octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Friday, 18 June 2010

Didnt go far tonight just round to ant`s to watch the football the words fucking shambles spring to mind to be honest 0-0 against a team we should be battering still one game left and we can still qualify to next stage if we win on Wednesday afternoon against a side we should be beating  just like today  enough sead .

hears some interesting facts about me:(well I think there interesting anyway):  .

i use lavender oil on my pillow at night sometimes helps me sleep when i was younger it cover over my pj`s used to stink in the morning .

broke my ankle when i was 8 skateboarding i will admit i was showing of jumping a ramp and i landed awkward. was off school for ages .

I get board easy  then i get mad cause am board lol .

I can make my bones crack in my fingers and thumb not to much tho it bloody hurts after a while .

dont like hairs on my chest and legs so i shave . thats not to gay is it

bite my nails if i don't trim them regular.

my penis is bent  like a banana when hard  I almost went to the doctor because I thought  there was something wrong  found out its perfectly natural.    stop laughing OK  

also same as above it reaches parts others cant because it bends  :] .

i am considered top heavy .

my hair is dark brown never short or long just past my ears.

dads friend was at school with Jarvis cocker  lead singer with pulp  will see him in a moment

have a  tattoo of an owl on my shoulder  football  team mascot .   

1 comment:

  1. G-Star yes they are interesting - I like lavender oil. New a couple of guys with bent dicks - found it amusing when I saw the first one - bent or strait they still recieve and give great pleasure.
    Don't shave [cause I'm lazy].
    Don't bite my finger nails [don't taste nice].
    Like these facts posts - it's certainly a good way to get to know you a bit better.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry