octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Thursday, 17 June 2010

suppose it was about time i posted this one its about a man called peter  I met  him via a mate of mine Tony who`s gay he knew places to go like pubs  I was sensible soft drinks only and got chatting to some people  peter was one of them .I know about the danger of being with strangers but A. Tony  knew him  sed  peter was OK  and B. we stayed with Tony and I liked peter we exchanged numbers met a few times for a bite to eat and chatted
i was just 16 peter was 32 and is bi he had a girlfriend told me that straight away also Tony told me that to it honestly didn't bother me really i just wanted some fun i know am a bad boy .
so i took up the courage to meet peter this time I made it clear I wanted a bit of fun with  him  he didnt take much to get him to agree . I could tell he was hard on the way to his flat so was I he even felt it stroked it while he drove i had never been so hard:).
anyway we got to his and the inevitable happened  don't think I need to go into detail hear really was just lust
wasnt allot difference in  size and both came allot I did screw peter  not been screwed yet
I learnt so much about my body that night and also about pleasing .
next morning i was woken by a song  on peters CD chill out album.      
       
YouTube - The Shining-Badly Drawn boy

this happened a couple of times before his girlfriend moved in and is now pregnant but it was grate when it lasted

this song means such allot to me and the words speak volume with the moment of the night before 





2 comments:

  1. Hey bud firsdly welcome to blogging. The Peter story sounds interesting. so you had any more hot times?. or are you keeping it all for collage?
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-Star another beautiful choice [never heard it before]. Life is about living and enjoying - sounds like you got to do both. To take a quote from the song Peter "put a bit of sunshine in your life" I think we all have songs that bring back wonerful memories or times in our life - one of the great things about music.
    Almost forgot if you listen to the Beatles song I mentioned in my comment on your previous post another one with great strings worth a listen is Yesterday.
    Take care Stef

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry