octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Thursday, 17 June 2010

some video's

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzR7u4rwFSY
This song is just beautifully written. love singing along to this:) not allot of people have herd of the flaming  lips
love the yher yhe yher song by them to its on you tube check it out .

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEKC5pyOKFU
I think its fair to say i have never seen a band like this loads of them unheard of till David Bowie started raving about them  they began as a Christian group .     went to see them few years back with my brother and my mate ant and they were fucking brilliant  this is the first song i herd by them they  now  have a big following ..

www.youtube.com?v=Papa_qi7evU
love this song to death think  adverts have over played it. I so wanted to see blur  last year  but my brother couldn't find tickets unless he paid really stupid money  i was gutted.:{

just a few songs that i just love singing along to.  my tastes in music is a mixed bag but i do love classical workings also like the blur song the orchestra part just shines think its blurs finest but that`s just me  there is one more i have chosen its in the next post  it deserves a post of its own . you will see why  

4 comments:

  1. Im real disappointed there aint no country music in those videos. How can you leave out the most important?

    You should be ashamed of yourself.

    I reckon i like the first one tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only country music i even try to listen to is johnny cash gabey how them muscles coming along .
    G-STAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. G-Star what a pleasant surprise - I go to work and when I come home 2 new posts - great.
    You have introduced me to 2 new bands Blur and the Flaming Lips and a couple of months ago I discovered Arcade Fire.Loved all three clips but Arcade Fire are stunning. There is def nothing wrong with your taste in music.
    I grew up listening to the Beatles and all the other grear 60's bands - music is my passion. There is not much I don't like except Rap. Out of interest I see you enjoy strings and am curious if you like classical music.
    After I listened to your selection I thought of 2 great songs that incorperate strings that I think you would enjoy very much [while I was in the mood I listened to them on you tube and they are ; Life in a Northern Town by Dream Academy and Eleanor Rigby by the Beatles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry G-Star forgot to sign off and Gabey is right there are some great country song that include violin.
    Take care Stef

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry