octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

YouTube - Jimmy Cliff - Wonderful World, Beautiful People

YouTube - Jimmy Cliff - Wonderful World, Beautiful People
hey bloody hell this has picked up a bit ant it . first gabey thanks for the mention on your blog  it was real nice of you  the post you made about your dad today was just outstanding i sware mate i could never post anything as personal  as that ever .
 SO  today the suns been blazing love this weather alan even wore  shorts spent ages trying to work out if hed gone commando (shorts no underwear) could`nt tell :{ I might tomorrow if it stays nice .
little brother I ve met my little brother bens girlfriend tonight her names Laura seems nice ben likes her allot mark on the other hand thinks she`s a minger  says he dont want one .
been invited to aBBQ on Saturday at a friends house Tony he was my first mate that was gay and sorta hung about with him  and he introduced me to others some are alright  few camp ones up their own arses  and will bitch for England .

picked out a cheerful tune not into this stuff  much  but this one makes me smile :).
    

3 comments:

  1. Hi G-Star, the best of luck with the blog, I will keep following, you should check out Eddies blog at hornynhard.blogspot.com he,s good

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-Star had a guy I worked with some time ago who went comando in his shorts - didn't seem to get much work done, def distracting.
    Ben sounds a little more mature than Mark - Laura sounds sweet. At 10 I think I might have been a bit more like Mark.
    Enjoyed your music vid - unusal to hear a Reggae tune with a bit of violin in it - nice touch.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats the thing stef i love added strings am working on a post full of videos of added strings
    or classical backgrounds .I think ben may be a bit scared of Laura controlling him already lol.

    checked eddies blog that you mentioned going back for more of that :O

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry