Alan has pulled something in his groin over stretching he says :=) i would offer to massage it better but he might get the wrong idea he says he`s had a fall out with his misses about the 5th now she once slashed the tyres on his car to stop him going to his mum`s caught the bus instead she sound`s a right fruitcake sorry if that sounds bad but she does .
Gail my step sister has landed herself a job at subways honestly didn't think she had it in her hope she makes a go of it . mum says she needs to be careful she dont eat all the food .
decided to post some music on most posts I do don't mind posting what everyone wants to see. i know it`s my blog and everything but i dont mind todays choice i herd about a month ago it was recorded when i was -10
bit heavy in places .
Boy, if I had a girlfriend that slashed my car tires, she wouldn't be one much longer. She does sound like a fruitcake.
ReplyDeleteHope Gail does ok at her new job.
Love the music you posted!
Cool music, I liked it and it was really cool. I think I be careful she didn't slash him next. I wouldn't keep a girlfriend that did that to me, or a boyfriend either. Sounds like she might be crazy. Hope your step sister likes her new job to.
ReplyDeleteG-Star I'd have to agree with Brian and JJ,Alan's Misses def has a few issues - don't think I'd fancy upsetting her.
ReplyDeleteGood that Gail has a job - rekon I'd be out the back sampling the goods if I worked there.
Nice vid - loved the string section - didn't realise New Order were New Zealanders. There was a really great New Zealand band in the late 70's early 80's called DRAGON and strangely enough they had a great song called "Are you old enough" and it really is worth a listen to if you have the time.
Regards Stef
stef
ReplyDeletewhere ever you saw new order was from New Zealand it was slightly of the mark Manchester UK
one of Manchester`s finest will look up dragon .
glad you enjoyed the video .
G-STAR
LOL I aint kno u posted any Willie!!!! I take back everythin i said bad about u!
ReplyDeleteThe misses sounds a lot like JJs gf. I reckon i'd stay away. Far away lol.
Hugs
G