went shopping with mum few days ago for a nice shirt for my interview white check shirt safe with that I think also mum picked me some brown shoes would never have picked brown .mum did try and encourage me to were a suit for the interview I wont say exactly what I told her but it was no more or less .I went for a hair cut just to tidy it up and also had a nail manicure with mum I know bit gay been once before at Christmas bit funny about my nails lol .
spent the evening chilling in my room watching dvd`s and looking at stuff on the Internet as most people do `oh come on they do`.
Was up earlier than usual didn't sleep that well tbh not much air and bit anxious about interview but didn't let it get to me to much must admit I looked alright in the new shirt and shoe`s I had a few hours work before sort of kept my mind of it before I left I even got a hug of good luck from Alan.
the interview went really quick asked me a few questions like what qualities i would bring to the job Alan had already mentioned they would asked this so I was more than prepared . the only thing that I was worried about was there were 6 other people also being interview I was the youngest by about 10 years easy and now have to wait till Monday to find out hate waiting like that .
Ben`s and marks last day at school yesterday and apparently Ben`s packed Laura in or dumped am thinking it may be the other way round :O but Ben looks relived he`s a free man his words .
went out with Tony last night for a few beers i know am only 17 and its breaking the law but I do pass as older and its not as if am the only 17 year old doing this was caught up with Tim was he was a little pissed or drunk in a really happy mood he`s lovely like that i wanted to make sure he got home safe still don't know where he lives. but Tony just bundled him into a taxi :(.
not much doing this weekend lazing .
G-Star I wish you luck with the job - realy great gesture by Alan - reckon you'll be a shoe in.
ReplyDeletePoor Ben got dumped - suppose Marks happy.
Yeh your right you def aren't the only 17 year old to go drinking - done it myself a few times.At least you had a good night out even if you didn't get to see Tim safely home.
Take care Stef