octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Sunday, 27 June 2010

water fun

So yesterday was a mixed day work went quickly as it does when your busy I guess .Allan was panicking a bit as he wanted everything to be completed like bookings end of he month reports 
and next months tagets really important this month as all being well next month things change and Allan wants it too look good on paper  obviously ..


last night i helped out at the hostel near work i help with a few activities they do  like rafting and  water awareness courses  enjoy that as long as people listen  usually do .also as most of them are teenagers  from scouts and various clubs and i get on with them most of the time.
Yesterday me and the twins went down to a lake and messed about in the water exc the lake was crowded hundreds in there but we found a nice spot  
Ben `s girlfriend Laura turned up at the lake  mark was not impressed blaming Ben for inviting her to come Ben says he didn't but it did look as if he may have what's more Laura  brought   some of her  mates  witch cheered mark up no end .so now both of them are showing off  in the water  and am just sat their thinking  FFS .one of her mates kept talking to me Sam whos 11.
asking questions like do you like living with Ben and mark  ? do you smoke? are you going out with anyone ?:O  . answered yes i love it  . sometimes  i do . and mind your own business:)
she says i look like  Ryan Thomas a soap star  this is him . and am thinking yer right  anyway she soon got a bit board and joined her friends thank god :).
so after a few hours that dragged on for ever we wondered back home i told mum who  i was told i looked like . she nearly wet herself  as am going is it the hair cut nope mines  to long  is it the look nope i look stupid like that .its the eyebrows mum. who`s now crying  so i cant believe i fell for the oldest trick in the book of an 11 year old .    



cant see it



                   
YouTube - Arcade Fire - Keep The Car Running (at Reading Festival 2007) | Part 1 of 9
this has to be one of my favourite songs ever  you just have to sing along to it .
                                        
                                                    THANKS FOR DROPPING BY
                                                                                                      g-star





4 comments:

  1. G-Star that's why Allen got his prommotion - also he is setting a great example for you.
    Funny when I was writing this mornings comment I was wondering how Ben was getting on with Laura - you must have been reading my mind.Mark showing off - now that would be fun to see - but you getting interogated by an 11 year old girl would have been a buzz and a half and you still couldn't get any sympathy from mum. I'd almost swim from Aus to see that.
    Loved todays vid - am becoming a big fan of Arcade Fire - they are so unique and dam fin musicians.
    Take care Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me like you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so many to comment on here. But I will just comment on this one for now but I read all of them up to Queen. I really like Queen a lot. Those other bands I didn't know except Pink Floyd, But I liked all 5 of them. I am glad you had a good day to. Hugs JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was bearable with the kids i did leave a comment on your blog JJ about something on rent boy discussion page hope you read it

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry