YouTube - Philip Glass Aquarium
I know its not everyone's cup of tea but countless times i have sat watching the sun go down from my room and sunrise with something like this softly playing am a grate lover of Philip glass this is one that sends shivers down your back its sort of made to chill
www.youtube.com/watch?v=
more or less the same reason just love listening to thease on my i pod

That's a beautiful sunrise/sunset photo! I would like to have a large version of it. I love the music too.
ReplyDeleteG-Star it's early Sunday morning here and I am getting ready to go to work - the CD that goes in my player driving to work this morning is Vivaldi's 4 season. Told you you had great taste.
ReplyDeleteThanks for a wonderful relaxing start to my day.I even get to drive watching the sunrise.
Have a great day.
Regards Stef