www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYWYWPc9HU
these are not bad havent herd to much of them
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbHkwrGgsoA
I admit it its a bit bleak/dark but i like this sometimes
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5fYMjzeW0U
This is new order believe it or not again its dark with a dark story behind the band .
I consider my self a happy guy who loves life just because these are dark in places dont mean the darkness rubs off on me .
G-Star just had enough time to watch them before going to bed last night - even though they are not what I would listen to I did enjoy the experience.Interesting what you said about the last band, thier name certainly does not imply anything dark.
ReplyDeleteI don't doubt you are a happy person but I think we all have a little dark in us - as is often said nothing in life is black and/or white.
Regards Stef
the 3rd bad joy division were dark because of lead singer Ian Curtis personality was dark voice wasn't grate but the lyrics were something else could have been massive new order formed after Ian passed away in 19.80 i think
ReplyDelete