octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Friday, 25 June 2010

BBC - BBC 6 Music Programmes - Glastonbury

BBC - BBC 6 Music Programmes - Glastonbury
if this works ad be gob smcked just click on listen now  really sory if it dont work

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I read your blog and I liked it a lot. Lots of cool things to, songs and videos. I will follow this a while, I think it is a cool site. Hugs JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer it didn't work here.Can't believe it's been 40 years, I was a young fella when it started and can vaugly remember seeing the first one here on TV in Aus.
    Love your posts anyway - but you def hit a soft spot with your music posts - thanks again.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete
  3. JJ welcome aboard glad you liked the sight think it could look better maybe .

    stef did i not say watch this space

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry