octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Friday, 25 June 2010

YouTube - Willie Nelson Always On My Mind

YouTube - Willie Nelson Always On My Mind
something for mums & dads attending half an hour of this guy and the kids are wanting more

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibLntdLiJA

always something different the kids are going wild after 45 mins of this fella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8on-KpziggY&feature=related

this is hear because  mum loved it few years back

2 comments:

  1. I love every bit of music Willie Nelson has ever done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian I,m with you there.
    G-Star great choices for this older guy.Our pubs here in Aus usually have a jukebox andthere were a number of songs that I would always play - one was "Moma don't let your boys grow up to be Cowboys" a duet he did with Wayln Jennings and a song he wrote "Crazy" recorded by Patsy Cline.Love your mums choice to - the Beach Boys brought out some incredible stuff - your bringing back some wonderful memories G-Star - thanks heaps [think even Gabey would enjoy this post].
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry