octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Thursday, 22 July 2010

BACK TO NORMAL

So  everyone's back home mum looks well  I do worry when mum goes  away   even for a few days  i know it sounds silly  but since mum was diagnosed with cancer 5 years back  it stresses me that am not there  I know am  17 need to grow up and be thankful  that  mum had  it treated  and it was a success .

Ben&Mark are acting a bit odd  only 10 but am wondering what`s happened have they done something   or up to something  but hey there only 10 just being kids I think

Me and Allan went to Sam `s  for tea take away Chinese we had a grate time  likes her gadgets latest all mod cons brilliant on the Wii bit violent sometimes get to much into the game  and very competitive streak .

told us about her ex boyfriends allot of them also her mum and dad who live nr Birmingham  .
she showed me her collection of sex toys :o:o:o had to ask her how big they were  9 - 12 inches long and very thick  freaked me a bit .

managed to spend the evening with Tim on Sunday  all am saying

comments
Rowan my emails at the top  can add you to google chat if that OK thanks for the comment by the way

micky your someone who I would look up to turn to for sound advice .

Eddie thanks for the comment  I wouldn't think of myself as a special or chosen one am just a normal  lad  not saying your wrong just that av not look `d at it in that way  .
                                                                                thanks for dropping by
                                                                                                                G-STAR    


          

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are now moderated sorry