don't even mention it to Ben or mum and his dad as he don't want to get in trouble being
accused of listening in which he swears he wasn't. But he confronted me with it asking meif it was true . so we had a little chat and I told him I was but in a way he would understand he`s only 10 . he says he understands sort of .so I told mum explaining i had to but they were fine Marks under orders not to say anything to his brother fine with him something only he knows now . Been asked that i dont tell him anything more .
out this weekend somethink called tram lines music festival in Sheffield see Craig David no my thing really but
was OK later seeing ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN with Alan and some of his friends could be good .
G-Star kinda freaky your 10 year old brother finding out you are gay - he seems to have taken it well and may be a great ally for when the time to tell Ben comes, that is if he can keep the secret that long.
ReplyDeleteEcho and the Bunnymen is a name I haven't heard in a very long time then I see a special on TV about them and about a week later you mention them here - do like there music but they never really got the airplay here in Australia.
Take care Stef
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewas shitting my self when mark told me could have denied it but didnt see the point he now has one over his brother don't wanna be there when ben finds out will post about bunnymen
ReplyDelete