octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Saturday, 31 July 2010

UP THE OWL`S

Was supposed to be going away for a few days this week but I couldn't  be arsed  really lol. it`s been a long week at work one of them weeks when theirs so much to do end of the month thing . this week was my last week as a general dogs body at work as of Monday I am a out-reach services assistant  sounds important  don't
it even have a badge thing with my photo on its not my best photo  looks as if am depressed as hell  that was my serious look .

am am being sent smutty text at night  I know there from Tim telling me what he wants to to me problem is he`s pissed wouldn't do it sober . Im not really one for sextex I mean its not real  is it . Its just a fix  I will admit I have done the sending  mobile photos of my privets to a guy called peter last year  it was just a laugh .
hes since moved not because of the photos his girlfriends pregnant i did mention in an earlier post  about me and him was nice while it lasted .

Invested in a new phone like a I phone but cheaper does the same thing  not really one for buying by the brand
except G-STAR  clothing range :).


since mark has found out about me being gay he`s asked me a few things like have I a boyfriend , how long have i been gay  just curious questions that i can give  yes or no am never going to go into to much detail with               
him and he has been asked by my mum not to pester me .

up  the owl`s
new  football  season begins soon in the uk  cant come any sooner for me already got my new  Sheffield Wednesday shirt really excited about this season has to be better than last year we got relegated cried my eyes out on the last day of last season  . also I am out the closest my official second team I support  is  Liverpool FC  baught the shirt on  e bay now  no going back !  



finally i have picked up some new followers  thanks for looking guys  hope you stay around . was looking at my post last night this is number 48  seams like such a long time since i started my blog  although its just a few months .

2 comments:

  1. Don't mention the new footy season!

    Oh yes, so they hung on by the elastic in their shorts last season - better than last time they got into the Premiership when they were back down again after one season - at least they have lived to fight another day.

    But to LOOSE ALL FOUR pre-season friendlies - I mean, what sort of confidence does that give any of us? Bloody Wolves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have big ideas for Wednesday this season as we baught 5 player`s in threatened by tax man what's new these days . hope the pride thing went ok today .

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry