octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

SO WHO DO YOU TRUST ?

Been asking myself that a bit lately ? I mean this bloging stuff i thought was a fantastic way for people like myself a gay teenager for another 7 half months i am anyway . way I see it is that a blog takes a huge weight of someone's shoulders a sort of retreat well that's what i thought anyway.
But the past few days iv`e been thinking  for a younger person say 13-16 years  who are feeling they might be gay and they would turn to the internet for guidance, support, advice, and maybe turn to bloging as I have as have lots of other gay teenagers  done so  much better than me also ::(. but I feel that places like blogger . or blogspot or any other service like that don't have certain security measures to protect us I mean its not exactly
the dark ages is it and being gay is less of a taboo you would have thought something better would be put in place  to protect people wouldn't you instead it`s up to the individual to put them in place with little support except from other blogers. so who do you trust am not getting at other people hear and i hope people don't take offence hear but if i was a little younger ad be shitting myself asking
ARE THEY SAFE
AM I SAFE
really i hope you dont take offence by what iv`e sead  and i am sure some of you have even asked the same  in the past few days
                                            thanks for reading
                                                                           G- STAR                
YouTube - Echo And The Bunnymen - People Are Strange
Nearly forgot about this haven't see this film yet 

7 comments:

  1. G-Star it is a bit sad and very confusing but I have said it often that it is always a few that stuff things up for everyone else - but saying that it is also true in real life.There is a lot of good in the world but there is always some that just have to rock the boat.
    Take care Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will admit, G-Star, that after recent events, trust has become quite a big issue for me right now.
    I'm not worried and im not shitting myself but i dont exactly know who is real and who is not y'know?
    You can never know for sure.

    I would say at least 70% perhaps 80% of the people and commenters on blogger are genuine but there's that other 20% or 30% that im weary of.

    At the moment, the bad seems to be outweighing the good. Blogger, imo is an excellent place for unsure teens, people who need a bit of support. It's done me pretty good.
    But as Stef said, there are always going to be a few people messing shit up :(

    Rowan

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Right G-Star my man. Firstly boggers.in most cases are not qualified to give advice as such. The Idea of blogging as far as I am concerned is to share what you want to share with any others who want to read it. Blogs with adult content should have a warning saying adult content.If a minor chooses to ignore that. And sees something or reads something that upsets themthen they have asked for it. I feel if a parent buys their child a computer or whatever. Then it is their job to police what their children should be allowed to access. I personally have had some strange requests including someone who I have never met who reads my blog who wanted to come to my brothers funeral. Now thats a fucking weirdo. I personally never got a PC till I was 14 but I was 15 before my parents allowed internet access. the first thing I done was sign up to MSN, Then Bebo, Then I searched gay porn for like the next 72 hours solid.My parents did not have a clue. And I did not want anyone to prevent me doing so. Take everything you read or see as fun. And Never give out your personal details to anyone. Until you know for definate who they are. Rant over bud enjoy what you like block the rest.
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You kno i srsly dont trust anyone rofl. Like i have a hard time trusting JH and i kno him, and he knos me more than anyone i think. Online its too eazy to trus, and i reckon now more than every i have a greater reason to not trust a dang soul over the net.

    Gabes

    btw awesome song, i heard it on the doors tho, i kinda like the more up beat sound to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt and let them make their own mistakes, is they are impostors or charlatans. I think, after a while, some seem to be less OK then others, but most of us are pretty honest and ordinary guys. But yeah, keep your wits about you there's no knowing who's out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont know how to start this comment which is weird for me. but yeah i have trust problems with people online. One i know how easy it is to be some one esle when i was a online adviser i was also a tester of new people coming to try to be advisers which involves acting like someone you are not during this time i was also played bad by a girl acting like a guy the only way i figured out was they messed with another str8 adviser under the same name as a girl so yeah i still feel knowing that she knows stuff i would hate to get out about me. So who do you trust. like a lot of things i dont know...Love<~Peter~>

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks to everyone who commented didn't expect all that all more or less saying the same trust is a
    something that you need to keep in mind at all times whether they appear to be your friend or not.its sad but at the end of the day you trust
    nobody.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry