octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Thursday, 5 August 2010

Sorry about the confusion about the last post  its because am a uk northerner  but the W-B thing went well I guess may keep it up but I dont want to make it to explicit maybe more borderline smut lol...

my step sister Gail who worked at subway well she`s on a final warning already something to-do with swearing at people not surprised  .  My mate Tony  rang me at lunch told me that Tim had been arrested for having a piss in a shop doorway about 11 at night  not the first time he`s been caught doing something in a shop doorway either .



GREEDY W-B





     
      

3 comments:

  1. G-Star your family and friends certainly make sure your life isn't to boring.
    Regards Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. life`s never boring at our house stef mum did say Gail`s job wouldn't last long. as for Tim he obviously cant handle his drink worst thing you can ever tell a man that .its way below the belt .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a boy who was arrested for pissing against the wheel of someone else's car. I'm convinced they only nicked him because about a year earlier he'd been done for socking someone when high on dope.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry