first of my laptop is one year old today meaning needed a new Norton protection program also its had a good servicing so has the latest everything also had a new sound-card no idea what one is all I know is that it makes things sound better nope still non the wiser .
Also this is my 50th post so my post counter tells me anyway not bad going really only been going a few months .
another milestone regards a chat me and Sam had at work but that deserves own post you will understand when i post it over the weekend .
like to post something about someone called Richard but all I will say if he does come to post on hear he is welcome to but dont think he will I know a few people may not like it but its my blog and i hope people understand that .I know he has lied and caused a great deal of hassle to a couple of people who have done nothing but put themselves out to help him . wont see him in the same light ever again.
new football season begins today huge sigh of relief there its like weekends are back to normal well for me anyway.
ah yes
new football season begins today huge sigh of relief there its like weekends are back to normal well for me anyway.
ah yes
![]() |
| W-B JUST LOVELY |

G-Star my first laptop is only 6 months older than yours and it's been to comp hospital twice for major surgery.
ReplyDelete50 posts - congratulations.
This is your blog and like your house you should be able to invite whoever you wish - I'll be back - as long as you post some good music [hehe].
Dying to hear what good advise Sam has given you.
Forget the footy our Spring Carnival is just around the corner [the BEST SPORT Horse Racing].
Take care Stef
Milestones!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be 'an established blogger' before you know it!
Grief! Do you really want to be respectable? ? ?
Oh and the Premiership starts next weekend. Hmmn, well. Wolves. Legacy issue.
Hello G-star
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your 50th - I've had that many birthdays, so you're a lot better off than me! I'll wish your Owls well for the new season, as my team is in a different (lower - meh) division - unless we get you in the Cup, of course!
Just to let you know, I've had to delete 'Semicentennial' (security issue, nothing to do with recent events), but I'm still around at http://sbquinquagenarian.blogspot.com/.
Love & best wishes
Sammy B