octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Sunday, 8 August 2010

Chat With Sam

So last week I stayed at Sam`s one evening  we had take-away  ice cream and several bottles of red wine :}
anyway we just chatted about stuff nothing in particular anyway she mentioned her aunty Val who she loved to bits but she wasn't to well  doctors had found something in her Brest a lump it was on about a 30 second conversation  but ad had a few glasses of red wine so i went to get some fresh air in the garden after a few min she came out with me for a smoke  and  sat on the grass with me asking whats up so I told her about my mum.
How much I loveed her and that she had cancer when I was 13 and that if she  had another scare like that shed have little chance of recovering from it was filling up by then  Sam just gave me a hug and i cried quite a bit  allot was the drink had a bottle and a half of red wine by then .she talked more about her aunty Val that started her a bit  she called us both drunken soppy twats  mild for Sam that .

Also she asked me about me being gay  She`s a nosy cow sometimes lol. so I told her about Tony a friend of my dad wife or step mum  which I never thought of her like that really only got one mum .Anyway i told her how Tony took me under his wing  showed me around places in Sheffield and so on  he`d been gay for years.
also about peter and what happened between us  wont tell you what she  called me. also about Tim what we did a few weeks ago sort of gave each other a hand in the kitchen :} also something else . again I wont  repeat what she called me again .


Then later I began to receive  Text messages from Tim and she asked me to show her of cores I told her to piss off as I knew what was in them and by that time I was blushing  she sort of jumped me from behind was to pissed to protest and for the next half hour she pissing herself at Tim`s drunken text`s  she was even telling me what to say .and she wants us to round one night  she can f##k off .

also we watched so music channel`s on cable tv                        

YouTube - Beck - Jack-Ass
this is one she sang to knew all the words never herd of him


:):::

3 comments:

  1. G-Star have lost a few friends with cancer so I can imagine what a scare it would have been when your mum had cancer. Sam sounds quite a character - def sounds an interesting night.
    Haven't heard much Beck myself - enjoyed the song - interesting cameo appearence by Willy Nelson.
    Take care Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post G-Star.

    This is the first time I've been to your blog. I really like your post and agree with Stef - well, I haven't listened to the song. I'll catch up on your blog, man.

    Also, good for you, for reaching out to Richard. I don't think it was a very easy decision.

    Richard, hey man, take G-Star up on it.
    -Ikey

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank`s Ikey glad you like the post and welcome to my blog .
    About Richard well the way i see it he`s lied to allot of people and deeply hurt a few others all am doing is giving him the right to reply if he takes it up good for him .
    Rowan,David,Gabe,DJ. am sure you all want answers
    this is Richard`s chance to at least do some good I hope you all understand that. And am sorry if anyone has taken offence that wasn't my intention at all

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry