Sam on the other hand almost pissed herself laughing does the girl have no sensitivity at all. tried to tell her if it happen to her boyfriend (if she had one) she may show some compassion . she replied No i fucken would`nt ad still have my vibrators she is one cold hatred bitch
Its the 40th anniversary of jimmy hendrix`s death this week who would believe today he`d still be one of the greatest even after 40 years .
YouTube - Jimi Hendrix - VooDoo Child (live)

Ask her how funny it would be if her lady parts got caught in a zipper.
ReplyDeleteG-Star he must have been in a big hurry zipping up to do that sort of damage.When I first started working with horses the first vet proceedure I had to assist with was castrating two ponies and it is still something I avoid when ever possible.
ReplyDeleteSam certainly has a warped sense of humor.
Dam if Jimmy still gives me goosebumps when I hear him play - loved him when I was a teen - nothings changed - great choice.
Take care Stef
Gosh, forty years? How can it be? We were just getting high together the other day. sigh...
ReplyDeletestill a hippy in my heart,
-Ikey
PS Tell Sam I said, "Zippers ain't no funny thing!!!"
Hello G-Star
ReplyDeleteHendrix - the greatest guitarist ever IMHO, and such a great loss to music. I was only 10 when he died, and didn't know much about him at that age (although I had heard of him), but I found his music a few years later and I've been a fan ever since. I'm also a big fan of Robert Fripp (King Crimson et al), not quite up to Hendrix, but greatly underrated in my book.
I share your queasiness about the 'unfortunate accident' you read about - the female of the species have their own problems, but I don't think your friend fully appreciates the awfulness of it! Eyewatering, to say the least.
Love & best wishes
Sammy B
I definitely do Jimmi but I don't think much of Sam as a compassionate human person. Huh!
ReplyDeleteThe more common problem in the UK was catching a bit of your foreskin.