octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Monday, 27 September 2010

In the dog house

WHO ME !!!!
Yes I am I will explain why I few weeks back I mentioned I wanted to learn to drive but mum was dead set against it.  there are reasons why and I genuinely do understand where she is coming from  and hears the reasons why .
# mums older brother was in a accident when she was a teenager he died because of his injuries and mum had looked up to him more than anyone even more than her mum and dad  then all of a sudden there gone .

# When I was 11 years old me and mum were driving back from somewhere and we were waiting at some crossroads  and we witnessed a van loose control the van hit a wall and continued into a field only stopping when it hit a large tree.nobody was stopping to see what was happening as several people must have seen it  so mum decided to park a little closer and we got out to investigate the car horn was on constantly and deafening  . somebody else arrived and they were trying to get a door open to get the driver out I suggested we smash a window to get the door open and handed mum a brick I was asked to stay back as the window was smashed door open and the driver an old ish mad was draged out to safety  by mum and the man the driver was covered in blood and wasn't breathing we waited for about 10 mins seemed allot longer  before paramedics arrived as well as fire services  everything was cornered off by the firemen . the old guy died later in hospital due to internal injuries .
as I say I do understand why mum was so upset about it all for a few days after I had caught mum in tears I didnt know what to do back then you just dont know what to do when your that age apart from give her a hug seemed to help she decided to visit her doctor a few days after and she talked to him.

so today I told her that I have booked some driving lessons 5 being honest  and I dont like keeping stuff from her  she wasn't happy about it saying I did it just to upset her  which isn't true  in fact    it just made me mad
so there we were in front of everyone just shouting .
Am told I went back on my word  . don`t remember promising anything?.
That I dont care about mums feelings . That upset me allot.
I did tell her I was old enough to make my own mind up . that so didn't help.

I am determined to take these lessons there are only 5 of them  mum say`s she`s disappointed in me makes it sound like it`s the end of the world  that I dont understand how she feels . all very one sided at the moment.
I admit I do know know how upset she would get about it  and it was bad timing that accident a few weeks back  didn't help much really.
anyway that`s the main reason I wanted to post this there is another  thing I wanted to mention  and honestly

I DONT CARE WHO READS THIS .............
last week Richard returned to bloging  I know he had a tall order in front of him  and that some people dont give a fuck about  him  but the guy was hounded with abuse via E-mails he didnt deserve that  all am saying
is that some people need  to look at themselves more . I dont think the people am on about read this blog
couldnt care less if they did .
I wont be mentioning this again .............
                             

8 comments:

  1. I bet your Mum still sees you as an 'In-betweener' and it's true that 18 is still a magical age for being considered 'an adult' and to be fully responsible for your actions.

    Nevertheless perhaps your Mum could try a bit harder not to project her fears onto you. Sure, lots and lots of people lose their lives on roads every year (it really is a scandal how many are hurt) but there are millions of car journeys each day with nobody being hurt. I think your Mum would benefit from getting things into proportion a bit more.

    The problem is that because you've done what you think is right and booked the lessons it's going to be difficult for you and she to make it up without her backing down completely.

    It would be nice if perhaps you could meet her halfway . . .?

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-Star it is a big dilema but Micky is right in what he says - also death doesn't descriminate wether you are a driver or a passenger in a car.
    Also I would be greatful if you would put up a link to Richards new blog - I also agree that it is very unfair to keep persecuting some one because they stuffed up - every one deserves a second chance - Richard has well and truly done his penence and nobody deserves to have to keep suffering all the time.You also have every rite your self to post about who and what you want to - nobody is forced to read any thing they don't want to.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand what your mum is going through and u need to be a bit more understanding and so does she. When things calm down talk to her and tell her you are going to do this with or without her but u want her besdie u. Tell her u will take extra care and try but u could die just crossing the word. Life should not be halted just becuase of a may be

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'Day G-Star,
    Your Mum has some real worries, based on fact and experience. She needs some tlc. She needs to be reassured that you have learnt from what you've seen - and felt - and learnt from her worries.

    Tell her you have something important to discuss, sit her down and sit next to her. It's important you both sit down, you (and she) think twice before shouting - true! Now hold her hand, look her in the eye. Talk with a calm, firm voice.

    Explain how you want to be in charge of your life, not relying on someone else's driving. Does she agree that's safer?

    Promise her you will be careful - not just in your driving, but also in looking out for nerds out there on the road.

    Explain, how at a party, it will make you drink under the limit because you are driving. Without a licence, you may have little choice in who drives you home.

    You could even suggest she find a keyring for you that will remind you of her and her (real) worries each time you drive.

    Good luck
    r.jimlad (an oldie with kids who drive)

    ReplyDelete
  5. not got allot of time at moment but felt really bad all day about yesterday so having another go . @ steff it was took down on saterday .
    micky, steff, timmy thanks for the kind words .
    r jimm lad welcome mate your comments were what i tryed to do yesterday will try today. cheers everyone .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks G-Star. They all won. They didn't want me to come back so i closed it and wont open it again. I tried to just go on but they dont want it. I just wanted to do a blog and tell the truth but they all think i still lie. I don't care no more. They are not any better then me. They all got their dark things they did to but i am the one that was so bad.

    I just want them to think about something. All you guys lost one person and that 1 person hurt you. I lost a lot people and they all hurt me back for doing what i did. I am not going say sorry no more either. I am done and i am going to just go on now. I hope someday when you do something really stupid and you are where i am now you might think about what you all did to me. Thanks for letting me leave a comment G-Star. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS I like your fish too. I feed them when i come here. Someone else had them for me to feed but he took them off. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  8. look Richard you know you are welcome hear any-time you like even if its to view the fish and comment dont worry about posting hear. any thing I dont like goes. not going to beg you to bring ur blog back as it only brings you more hurt also my e-mail is at the top of the page use it if yo want to talk look after yourself G-star Lee.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry