octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

result

So I spoke to mum again calmly didnt hold her hand  `come on` but it went much better also ben and mark made themselves invisible there getting good at that . it wasn't long before I sead I was sorry then she told me to piss off and it was her who should be saying sorry . Mum says it`s fine to take the driving lessons then I must wait till am 18 if i want to take more meaning shed have time to get used to it if i wanted to continue  so I got my own way  not happy about the way it happened . I have agreed to take it slowly not to rush into things  she says I did with the driving lessons  and she says she will talk to her doctor again  so  worked out ok .

a new follower  joined today have a look at his blog        
JUST ANOTHER TEEN WANKER

am taking Ben and Mark shopping on Saturday in Sheffield  they are 11 on Sunday
everyone is going to home pier point Nottingham its a water sports centre .       

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment and link in your blog. I hope your mum gives in and let's you take your driving test
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you fix up for other guys to take you out driving once you've had a couple of lessons?

    You will need as much on-road experience as you can get, yeah?

    It would also be a way of not going back on what you agreed with your Mum while still getting lots of practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. discussed this with mum yesterday and uncle would help out also my dad is there and Alan at work as well as Sam even mum but that's a last resort but it will happen later just to prove to her .

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry