octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Friday, 1 October 2010

BEEN AGES ..

  Life after work I feel that's what`s  missing in life am not moaning about it that much but I know I need to get out more do things already looking at collage evening  classes .one is a first aid course it dont last that long and in the end am a registerd  first aider . also I have looked into the gay support group  lots of stuff to get involved with like fund raisers  as well as chats with advisers from the group plenty to do also I wont deny that am also on the look out  for some fun also`been age`s ` :(.

not doing much tonight been looking at gaydar website Now I know you need to be 18 but come on whats a couple of months  4 and a half  . had a look around the chat area some odd chat rooms available am just curious that's all .

my fish tanks on my blog  are there in honer of somebody  who visits hope they are well  R.

into Manchester tomorrow  with Ben and Mark shopping  I must admit  only been shopping there a couple of times and its fucking huge took me ages to get out the train station last time also you need to pay to have a piss there what's that all about

the video is a band that are ok but this is there new one  and its ok          
YouTube - The Script - For The First Time - OFFICIAL Video

3 comments:

  1. I still feed the fish. The other guy took his fish off. I think they are kind of cool. they race to get the most to. Thanks for having it. I was going put one on mine but they don't want me to have one so i closed it. They make it not any fun to have it.

    Some the stores here makes you pay to use a stall. The pissers are still free so far. You don't have to pay to pee yet. Have fun shopping and i think it going be fun for you. They are 11 and sometimes they are good and sometimes they are not. My bother is the same way. He isn't 11 yet but almost. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-Star I think recent events showed you how important and rewarding first aid is. Bet Ben and Mark are looking forward to going shopping with thier big brother.
    I think the reasons behind the fish are wonderful - I see that Richard has already showed his appreciation - they are as welcome as a big hug.
    Take care Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey G you know what they say about all work and no play. So if you find someone can I have sloppy seconds please ha ha. Paying to piss just means you get eyed up in the bogs by a better class of pervert.The down and outs and junkies cant spy on your winky xx

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry