octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Thursday, 9 September 2010

some video's

Still not 100% but getting there been off work all week been off work all week and being paid  not sure how all that works but what the hell..
so last week DJ did a hell of a post about a them song about there life am only 17 haven't even  began to live yet
but I was surprised by the response as people from all ages were commenting choosing stuff ad never even herd   
YouTube - the beatles/ in my life
that one was popular and i can see how people can reflect on the  nostalgia of the Beatles
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCRqAzCevsY
have to admit am not a big fan of the BeeGees but there early stuff and vocal`s epically surprised me .
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYGccOizj7I&feature=related
may not go down well this but I love this song been around for about 18 months now .
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HhAcvlCPb4
cant believe I just did this one its not the song its says everything.   have nothing against him just think he was over hyped . ducks for cover...

1 comment:

  1. G-Star the post on DJ's blog was very interesting - made a few interesting discoveries myself.I'm a bit older than you guys and I must say you and a few other bloggers have introduced me to a lot of interesting stuff I'd not heard before - there is just so much great stuff out there just waiting to be discovered.
    As a teenager I was a big Bee Gee's fan and was lucky enough to see them at one of our local venues - it cost me one dollar to get in - it was just before they went to England to begin a great music carrer.
    Take care Stef
    ps that bug really is knocking you about - hope the road to recovery is not to far away.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry