sorry its been a few days since I last posted not been allot to mention really .
my day at collage last week went ok I guess its an advertising course and to be honest it boars the tit`s off me :)
spent most of the time just reading the text book I was given and catching up with the others as i should have attended the week before but wasn't to well. but am sure the course will get better everyone on the course seem OK a few nice guys and I mean NICE GUYS fit as fuck way way out of my league plus they are more than likely straight then again it`s not all about wanting shag there brains out is it:~).more girls on the course Liz is one of them knew her at school was dreading meeting people from school we had a good talk about school and even about why I decided to leave . she says a few of the others are at collage some ad rather not meet again treated me like shit once i was out .
at work things are good everyone in a good mood must be something in the water at the moment . also scot who I got chatting to and have met a few times in glossop near by well he invited me to a party over the weekend Scot has told me about some of these party`s and it will be an eye opener to say the least Scot is the camp type sort of in your face and is so gay you wouldn't believe it could never be like that .
on other things Rowan`s blog is one year old I dont mention other bloggers much and I should as it`s not just about me .But am glad Rowan's still hear he put up with allot of stuff while he should have been revising for his exams but in the end the results came through .
also I had my first gay encounter publishes on another blog thanks Eddie you did a grate job not sure if his blog is still there it may have been removed :~(.seemed to have picked up a few followers via his blog already checked some of the blogs they follow interesting stuff :) :)
Hello G-Star
ReplyDeleteYour mentioning Glossop got the nostalgia glands flowing - we used to live just 'over the hill' in Stalybridge until we moved to Cornwall 10 years or so ago, and we went to Glossop and the surrounding area quite often. Nothing as exciting as parties, but I remember us taking my daughter to Manor Park a few times when she was a toddler, going walking and picnicking along the old Woodhead railway line after it had been turned into a footpath, and visiting various pubs around the area - The Grouse on the Hayfield road, The Gun at Hollingworth and the Little Mill at Rowarth springing most readily to mind. Driving over the Snake Pass was fun as well, even if they did always close the road if a flake of snow fell anywhere within a 50 mile radius!
Love & best wishes
Sammy B
Thanks for the mention G-Star, and on RB :D
ReplyDeleteJust need to correct one thing tho... it was September 17th, not 18th!
:P
No bother, appreciated anyways, im just trying to be awkward lol
Rowan
sammy mum & dad boarn and bread in Sheffield was born with Wednesday blood in me . you mentioned the snake pass not easy to drive in the snow its usually the first road shut we live about half way between Sheffield and Glossop not far from Derwent.
ReplyDeleteRowan. doe !!!
just thought ad mention check R B discussion page2 someone has returned .
ReplyDeleteWe're only a league or two over the hill the other way into Derbyshire, yer knows - un I've still a gay friend or two live on the Hyde and Stalybridge side.
ReplyDeleteSometimes drive up to Ladybower.
'So gay you wouldn't ever believe . .' - ah, there's places in the Manchester Village he'd be happy, of course!