octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Wednesday, 15 September 2010

IT`S A HOLIDAY NOT A SENTENCE

mark sent this today 


boy sat in class scratching his balls 
teacher ask`s him why.
it hurts miss i got hit there playing football before
well if it hurts you best get the school secretary to contact your parents. 
later on she catches the boy again with his willy hanging out .
didn't the secretary contact someone .
yes miss he says if I could hang out till after lunch she will  pick me up .




Spoke to sam about what happened on friday  I had to ask honest am not that  nosey she told me  that they had a take away at his with some wine and just chatted about stuff  and she tried it on with him and he responded . Alan says the same  sort of :O:O. am happy for them .




collage tomorrow should have gone last week but was`nt well so it will be my first  week 
should  be good  new people and all that ..




www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11299938 
I dont call this a punishment for an openly gay man in fact I think He may do something  to make him stay a bit longer.   






   

1 comment:

  1. G-Star Mark's joke is very funny, what's happened to George Micheals is very sad.
    Take care Stef

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry