Back at work thank god . think Alan and Sam were relived to have me back there I think they work well together but after a couple of days working together I think they got to one-another so by Thursday they had a disarrangement causing Alan to remind her who`s the boss Alan`s not one for doing that he sees everyone as the same including him . but once it was out the way things were OK its as if Sam wanted him to stand up to her & he did so buy Friday they went out for a drink together and am guessing something physical happened between them :).
Things have been all right at home Ben`s seen his photo in the paper not a big photo lol just a couple of paragraphs with the photo mums had one blown up and framed it which he took to school of cores cheered him up no end . the driver I know him::O was at school with him he seemed like a likeable lad who`s fallen in with a bad lot . Martin has spoken with the lads dad who feels he`s partly to blame in it all and is more worried now about his licence even if its suspended he`s fucked . his sons doing the right thing by owning up to it and I dont think Debbie's mum and dad want to take matters any further .hopefully this should help everyone and less stress
for Debbie .
www.youtube.co.uk/watch?v=TBhWAvsLH6A
I remember the first time I herd this on the radio it`s where the piano comes in that does it for me
G-Star it's no fun having to put your foot down but at least Sam did tow the line when Alan did - sounds like it finished up a bit better than a kiss and make up[or is that make out].
ReplyDeleteBen got to do an interesting show and tell at school - I suppose Mark reckons it will be his turn next.
New band and song for me - think I need to hear it a couple more times - ok at the first listening.
Take care Stef