octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Thursday, 14 October 2010

abused by a 10 year old

Been a little busy this week with work and stuff also have began first aid Wednesday evenings for a few hours bit basic at the moment but am sure it will get more difficult as I progress leading to around Christmas when I get to sit an exam   its a pretty large group am about the youngest by about 15 years most of the people are married with kids all from different backgrounds .

driving lessons are almost finished one left  and am doing ok I did ask Graham my instructor about how many lessons he would think I needed before I was ready to take the dreaded test he did say I was doing well enough to take like another 5 and then consider the test but he did advise me not to leave it to long before I took the lessons up again  another talk with mum is needed  this should go better than the last one .

SCOT ...
something did happen at the weekend wasn't like a physical encounter and it meant more that anything  with Peter my first encounter that was just lust i guess  and Tim well that was just something that happened .

 with Scot I think it meant more to me and Scot says the same but he dont want to spoil things says the last few times something happened with someone they just buggered off after they got intimate  began to thing it was something he was doing wrong  I think he`s trying to hard .

BEN & MARK..
They visited there new school mum took them and all went fine also Ben has an admire  l you remember  Debbie the girl that got hit by a car shes now returned to school and she`s practically stalking him  came home yesterday to find Debbie beating the crap out of mark for calling her something she didnt like.  Bens to polite most of the time  she is a year younger then him also .


   

           

4 comments:

  1. just a question 11 th of October is national -----
    --- day anyone have a clue i didnt find this out till today try not to cheat by using google

    ReplyDelete
  2. Columbus day, but we didn't get off for it becasue Thursday and Friday was off for teachers in service at school. But lot other places was off for it. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha brilliant tell your wee brov to leave her now. Once a beater always a beater. Bet she has red hair 5 brothers and a punch like a kangaroo. Worst beating I ever had in my life. Was off Squinty McGinty for battering her big brother. She set about me with the branch of a tree while I was sitting in the park sorting out my pokeomon cards I was in agony for weeks with big welches on my back and arms.I stll cross the road if I see her coming my way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Richard not what I had in mind hope you are well anyway .
    @ mark . I know I shouldn't but am pissing myself after your comment getting beat up by a girl is one thing but with the name Squinty McGinty ad be distraught .pmsl

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry