Ben had a fight with some boy at school because some people were picking on Debbie one of them who was picking on her was Laura went out with ben for a few weeks and she`s noticed that Debbie hangs around with ben more I seance the green eyed monster has something to do with it.anyway Ben found Laura pushing Debbie into a wall at break-time Ben ask`d her what she`s playing at and her friend josh began pushing Ben so Ben landed him one and his mate also..
now I know fighting solves nothing at all but am proud he stuck up for Debbie and Laura has made a fool of herself also Debbie has an older sister 12 she`s after her now.
He`s got to see the headmaster on monday morning with his dad and mum Mark says ben has knocked Josh`s tooth out mark says Josh is a big wuss anyway .mum says she can understand his actions but says he could have just not got involved .
I have met Gail`s bloke found it really hard not to laugh at him not a patch on her other boyfriends believe it or not hes only her 3rd one . he`s what we would call minging cant see me snogging his face off..
spoke to mum last-night about the driving lessons one left by the way. anyhow got home today to find an envelope on the kitchen table addressed to me they have only booked another 5 lessons for me didnt expect that at all whats more mum booked them so grateful off out staying at Scots
ps I have left a poll whats so special about 11th October
That pic is sick! Can I have it????
ReplyDeletehelp yourself not herd from you in like billions of weeks gabe hope everythings cool .
ReplyDeleteG-Star it's no wonder Debbie is fond of Ben - like you I'd be proud of Ben. Fighting may not be right but Bens intentions show he has a great heart.
ReplyDeleteI'd say your not interested in Gails boyfriend.
That's really great what your mum did - must have been really hard for her to swollow her fears and do the right thing for you.
Take care Stef.
Glad you get to go drive some more? When you get your license? After these next 5 or you got to do more still?
ReplyDeleteSometimes you got fight and nothing you can do to stop it. Just get in trouble and get it over with. Richard.
been told by the instructor that after the lessons I should be ready to have my test will wait and see if am ready dont want to be like others though
ReplyDeletetaking loads of lessons and take the test to fail I want to pass first time don't care how meany lessons it takes .
Mum came good.
ReplyDeleteOh wow!
You'll have to pass the bloody test you know, when it eventually happens!
we shall see after another 5 lessons micky it could be some time yet .
ReplyDelete