octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Monday, 4 October 2010

had a good day

Am off work for the week this week & have made plans to get things into perspective I have two driving test  tomorrow-Tuesday and Saturday am a bit nervous about it just need to relax a little , also collage am now booked on first aid every Monday evening for 3 hour`s for the next few months .

Ben & Marks birthday
well it pissed it down for most of the day and they didnt want to get drowned so they spoke with there friends and decided go bowling @ mega bowl instead so everyone had a good time bowling and stuff there was 12 friends and we`d already hired out a mini bus so they had a good day  Ben and mark did really well for presents
games , game`s consoles , clothing , I didnt get anything like that 6 year ago but am not complaining.

I dont think ad ever demanded a present except maybe when I was 8 wanted a skate- board badly within weeks ad fallen of it showing off sprained my ankle badly it bloody killed  was like a balloon for a few days and had week of school .that was just before Ben & mark came to live with us .

Scot came round this  morning havent seen him for a few weeks think he`s having a bad time with his mum
she talks to him like dirt always on his back about things going out with him in the week he needs cheering up.
  
YouTube - The Smiths - Girlfriend In A Coma (Digital Video Single)
This is a smiths song that charted not sure how they got away with making it a single . theirs another one I will post that soon  it`s a love song called  Your the one for me fatty . 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your driving test. I wish i was 16 so i could drive. sorry about the birthday party, but glad you got to go bowling to. Richard

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry