my driving test yesterday went grate i will admit i nervous as hell before it was booked 10.45 thought it would be better early on to begin with Graham my instructor showed me around the controls like break and whatnot also the gears which I had trouble with also i was a bit fussy with the seat excreta kept adjusting it lol .I did get to drive a bit once I was settled I had to get used to
MIRROR
SIGNAL-INDICATE
MANOEUVRE
but It took me so long that I had to mirror again also I need to get used to doing all three ie signal and move while checking looking in the mirror .
also I indicate to early am told also the gears am too heavy handed with them and the wing mirrors dont check them enough i dont think i did to bad for a first time also Alan came round and gave me a bit more practice his car had automatic gears am comfortable with them so iv`e learnt something else . and i drove a bit better .
I seen scot in another light yesterday he`s more like clingy don't mind like just not seen him like that .
i`ve joined a gym its on the way to work so i can pop in before or after work its in a sports centre.

Fish are good they are all fed. I am glad you liked the driving. I bet it is hard to remember to do all those things at the same time. You making it sound harder then i thought it was. I thought you just put it in drive and go. But i didn't think about all the checking stuff and looking a lot. I will learn it all to.
ReplyDeleteWorking out in a gym sounds fun to. Thanks I hope i am not stopping other from comments now. I did in the last one and no one else did, I am first here now and i see if they dont do it again. I might be messing things up for you. Richard
G-Star you bring back memories of when I first started driving - so many things to remember at the same time - never thought I'd get it. Time and experience it all falls into place and you will wonder why you worried so much. If I can do it your a shoe in no probs.
ReplyDeleteGood luck - it will all def fall into place.
Take care Stef.
Richard it always makes me happy to see you are around - enjoy your comments nearly [but not quite] as much as G-Stars posts.
thanks for the comment guys @ Richard it`s up to other people if they want to comment and and am more than happy for you to comment.
ReplyDeleteKeep a it Richard - you won't put us off!
ReplyDeleteAwesome stuff driving cars. Never tried it! Well actually I did once for a few weeks but nearly put a friend's car into a Yorkshire stone wall by failing to slow down enough at a sharp bend. Not for me then, really. Drove boats instead. Generally there's more room to stop!
I still remember my first driving lesson. Don't think I got as far as the gears as I couldn't get the hang of the steering. My instructor took me along a narrow twisting lane with a sheer drop on the passenger side. I was petrified. Stick with the manual if you can - if you take your test in an automatic, you can only drive automatics and using the gears is much more fun when you get used to it.
ReplyDeleteAnd good luck with the gym. I joined one a couple of months ago much to the amusement of my friends, but I go 4 times a week and I certainly feel (and even look!) better for it.
R