octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Thursday, 7 October 2010

ok this is odd .

so in the last post I mentioned my friend Scot who has recently been a bit clingy sort of   am fine with  all that I mean  I know Scot could `t  give a buggery about all this  & me well I dont really care either .yesterday we spent a good part of the day together I know he`d had a hard time lately bit of a rough time with his mum cant seem to do anything right in her books .anyway yesterday we chatted a bit played games on Marks play-station 3 like football, Simms , and guitar hero neither of us or much cop at that one anyway I fed him had a few drinks make him sound like a little puppy I know anyway as he was going he kissed me on the cheek took me by surprise  a bit  rest of the night I was thinking  WTF is that about lol .

is it gratitude for  just beaing a mate?.he has loads of mates honest .
is it fondness?.  if it is i feel the same towards him .
is it my bloody hormonal`s again -gaydar buggering about .LOL

would I take it any further?. not just yet .

now I know the easy way  to find out..         just ask him

but I might make an arse of myself   Scot might piss himself laughing  he wont freak out I know that

   

9 comments:

  1. If I were you . . . DON'T ask him. DON'T do anything except be receptive to whatever he may or may not do next.

    Just like in surveys - if asked 'are you gay or straight' people mostly won't say they're gay. So I wouldn't push him at all. Wait for him to show a bit more because otherwise you might do yourself out of the next kiss on the cheek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. micky he`s openly gay like in your face gay but I do see what you mean he`s probably done it as a mate .

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey G-Star . id say hold back and see what happens.he may of just done it as a mate or he may of ment more. if he ment more he will show you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know what say to you on this one. This is something you got decide about. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  5. JDB sound advice. I shall wait and see .
    @ Richard have decided to be patient Best way i think .

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you react G-S? Did you look shocked, pleased?? I guess that will determine whether anything else will happen.

    I'm new to your blog and I don't know anything about Scot. Is he your age? If he is, then that's a pretty amazing thing to do and I guess he IS fond of you, but like the others I suggest you just wait to see what happens next.

    @the other Richard - I'm not a big follower of blogs, but I do kinda know what happened. Blogland can be quite an emotional place and you hurt some ppl, but you've suffered enough. G-Star is happy to have you here, and I think it's good for you stay and rebuild your confidence. Sorry if that sounds a bit like a teacher - but that's what I am LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scot is bit older 22 am doing nothing as it could mean anything if he does anything else who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm- I guessed he was older. Wise decision on your part. Like the fish btw

    R

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's good that you have a mate who is Openly Gay. Could just be a friendship Kiss but I would have been checking his package for Tell Tale Signs.
    Ha Ha but I am just a pervert
    Cheers for your comments on my blog G your a star

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry