octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Saturday, 9 October 2010

driving lesson 2

Had second driving lesson this morning I will admit I have had practice in other peoples car`s like Alan,martin,and last night with mum & martin  which went fairly ok don't know who was more nervous me or mum but I stayed in control.  it was getting dark to  another thing that i need to get used to ;(  but I think mum was impressed kind of.

so todays lesson was with Graham as it was before we discussed  the last lesson I was to fussy I admitted so this time I just adjusted the seat and went well he did guess ad been practising with things like keep your eyes on he mirror more also we did the emergency stop a few times  and reversing need a hell of allot more practice with the last one also need to familiarise with road signs  and getting in lane  or something  ben has borrowed  some grand theft auto games as well as steering wheel was a nice gesture but it`s like demolition derby not for careful
drivers.



Scots coming for tea having stew&dumplings havent seen him since tuesday but we have spoken on the phone  most days  we have discussed what the kiss on the cheek was all about he brought it up and sed it was to say thank you for being a mate  what ad gathered anyway .



  saw  gail my step sister on thursday at collage she was on a food hygiene course still works at subway says she`s found a boyfriend  poor guy ! she`s taking grate pleasure in telling me what she get`s up to with him
I asked her to introduce me to him  dont think that will happen  gave me a look that sead you can fuck off .    
                

4 comments:

  1. G-Star keep practicing [but not on Bens grand theft auto game] and it will get easier all the time.
    If Scot can't make it tea I loooove dumplings and stew.
    Poor Gail might think you might pinch her boyfriend.
    Take care Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad driving is getting easy now. Just got practice a lot. I think she scare you going take her boyfriend away from her. I have had Chicken and dumplings never heard of stew and dumplings. It might be pretty good. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. its more beef stew and dumplings and it was lovely
    never ever any left not with us in the house if there was any left I would have sent you some stef
    only snag would have been it would have taken about a week to get over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's proper winter food!

    Practice is deff the key - or so all my driver friends tell me!

    I never get to eat dumplings because Pete doesn't like them. Mind you, we make a mean steak and kidney pie and that's scrummy.

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry