G-Star I keep telling you you have good taste - happy birthday John - miss you heaps. Never got to see him live in concert [he never made to Aus as a solo artist, but did get to see Julian, it was an awsome concert - John would have been so proud of his son. Take care Stef. ps thanks for the Iagine clip - great stuff.
me again I know the song is one everyone plays and was thinking more working class hero . will post that tomorrow unless people have other favourite tracks .
I feel real dumb now. I forgot who he was till I went to youtube. I really don't know all the band members in the Beatles, but I really like some their songs. Richard
G-Star you picked a great song, but I do agree with you Working class hero doesn't get the playing it deserves, also Jealous guy and Johns version of the old rock classic Stand by me. You wouldn't get any argument of me if you had a JL week. Richard you learn new stuff every day - there would be a lot of young people your age that wouldn't have known either. Take care Stef.
G-Star I keep telling you you have good taste - happy birthday John - miss you heaps.
ReplyDeleteNever got to see him live in concert [he never made to Aus as a solo artist, but did get to see Julian, it was an awsome concert - John would have been so proud of his son.
Take care Stef.
ps thanks for the Iagine clip - great stuff.
me again I know the song is one everyone plays
ReplyDeleteand was thinking more working class hero . will post that tomorrow unless people have other favourite tracks .
I feel real dumb now. I forgot who he was till I went to youtube. I really don't know all the band members in the Beatles, but I really like some their songs. Richard
ReplyDeleteG-Star you picked a great song, but I do agree with you Working class hero doesn't get the playing it deserves, also Jealous guy and Johns version of the old rock classic Stand by me. You wouldn't get any argument of me if you had a JL week.
ReplyDeleteRichard you learn new stuff every day - there would be a lot of young people your age that wouldn't have known either.
Take care Stef.
Crikey - this takes me back in time. I agree with Stef on Jealous Guy, but may I add Mother as another suggestion?
ReplyDeleteR
Working Class Hero get my vote
ReplyDeletewith Jealous Guy as runner-up.