this has to be the greatest anthem for the modern day even if it was recorded 40 years ago it sends an even stronger message in today`s world
YouTube - Working Class Hero - John Lennon
www.youtube.com/watch?v=24B5wmF8_U0&feature=related
another one suggested make me sad listening to this and how he felt far to personal .
thanks for all your suggestion`s just one left that I found that nobody has yet suggested
will post it later
LEE
Are'nt you a little young to be a John Lennon fan?
ReplyDeleteIt's perennially relevant.
ReplyDeleteIf you look at the bile and hatred and wilful misunderstandings which some Comments on John's songs reveal on You Tube, then you can't argue that his words are as relevant now as they were when he wrote them.
I don't think that liking good music has anything to do with age.
it`s understandable PSR but both mum and dad were fans and also with you tube around it sort of hard not to notice his work. but I also love more modern music .
ReplyDeleteI like Imagine best.
ReplyDelete(I didn't say it wasn't relavent Michael but then you're always miss-interpreting what I say.)
G-Star what a great way to wake up and start the day - my 2 favorite bloggers both put up great posts - thanks.
ReplyDeleteYou mentioned another song that has not been suggested - love to know which one.
Take care Stef.