Iv`e decided that at the weekend i will go to sam`s party would have anyway unless she would have fucking killed me and and I asked scot to come to also Alan is going not sure if he`s still giving Sam one think he is as
they haven't fallen out yet.scot will meet them for the first time am sure Sam will love him to bits not sure what Alan will make of him . should be a good night...
on Sunday I have decided to show my face at a party held by Liz I was at school with her and she`s at collage with me also several people from school will be going including a few people who I would have gladly pissed on them a few month back dont mean this in an erotic nature by the way just hated what they turned into also made my life shit for a short while . but as i mentioned in last post I need to deal with this put it all in the past .
theirs a slight chance that things will turn nasty but if it does id just walk away from it Liz says it wont happen
people are looking forward to seeing me and am looking forward to catching up with them .
Mark has mentioned that Ben is suspecting that am gay :O ;0 :o told mum and martin that am going to tell him the truth hated lying to him in the first place should have told him when mark found out they told me it was fine to tell him or just tell them together as ben suspects mark still dont know
so last night I told them both together I must admit Mark did overdo it saying YOUR JOKING about 10 times but it went ok Ben wanted to know If scot was my boyfriend told him to bugger off mum say`s I dealt with it well already told scot about it all he says am lucky to have so understanding people around me
I know scot has issues with all this as he thinks people just dont except you as Gay which gets his goat up
he`s a miserable sod sometimes.
G-Star - Sam's warm heart will likly have her fussing over Scott.
ReplyDeleteI hope Liz's party go's well - some of those that gave you grief may well have woken up to themselves after having time to reflect on thier actions.
I'm really glad you got to come out to Ben - he's a very wise young man - the 3 of you have a very close bond and it is very easy to see how hard it was keeping it from Ben with Mark knowing it must have been so hard for Mark to not give you away to Ben and he did very well - I imagine it was a big relief to both of you.
Take care Stef.
You have baws G. I don't think I will ever have the guts to tell my family. Hope your parties go better than the one I went to a couple of weeks ago.
ReplyDeleteI love the way your Mum is maybe your 'Chief Confident' about coming out! It's fabulous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on telling Ben (and Mark) - nobody who is a proper friend is going to reject you because you're honest with them. That's the big fear that so many gay guys have that they'll loose their friends and people will hate them for being truthful.
You and I know that nine times out of ten coming out goes just fine and people are often newly respectful.
Good luck at the parties!
love to say that commng out to my family last year was happy but it wasn't. was like hell on earth back then coming out was the last thing on my mind.
ReplyDelete