octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Monday, 1 November 2010

who would have thought it.

this weekends not been all that bad I guess Sam `s party was grate me and scot got there at 8 and a few of Sam's friends were there as well as her family and cousins she has a big family also Alan was there with some friends am guessing the party was a joint thing between alan and Sam  and that alan is more or less living at sam`s.Sam was a bit pissed when i got there and very pleased to see me bit to friendly for my liking but she was pissed its understandable .scot was just following me around like a lost sheep Sam `s taken to him well I knew she would there alike in a weird way like the same music  same dont give a fuck what you think attitude.
the party did get a bit out of hand at one point sam fell out with one of her friends not sure why but sam was all for smashing her face in alan just stood in and took the girl outside and she left .
Sam did put her playstation  3 on and put in sing star my heart sank as i knew what would happen  scots face lit up like a Christmas tree and for the next few hours scot sort of took over it with sam of course unless she would have killed him . I did get to chat with alan who was now a bit pissed so i found out they are at it like rabbits but
he`s more than happy to  he may move in with her soon saving them a fair bit of money .

me and scot left about 1 he drove me back he wasn't drinking  he did as me during the day what I wanted  him to do to me !! how do you answer that  do you draw a picture or something  I just told him to do what he felt like I know he`d not hurt me or anything



on Sunday I posted something for him to watch give him an idea he has looked at my blog a few times so i asked him to look he rang me back saying can I take it off and that he`s not fucking stupid  ;o;o sed he was sorry later but couldn't see why he got mad

later I showed my face at the other party I got invited to I didnt want to stop that long was held by liz a school friend who`s now at collage and some of my old school friends were going about 4 were there Craig was there he`s ok I shared my first ever spliff with him when i was 15 and we lived close by till he moved away
a guy called mark was there I didnt have allot to do with him at school but when he found out i was gay at school he was one of the guys that decided to kick the crap out of me along with a few other mates  on my way home from school  he did come and talk to me asking how i was what i was doing now hes got two kids
different mothers  he did say he was sorry about what he did by the way he has a few GBH charges on him
dont think he was sorry that much .
I did join in with the fun inflatable bed ride on the stairs you have to try it its fun honest
I also had a chance to talk to a few others telling  me more or less the same that they wish id kept in touch but
I think they understand why i lost touch with them am sure other gatherings will  happen and am dealing with something  I really want to put all this stuff behind me and maybe be accepted this is who I am I dont think Ive changed much except  maybe grown up a bit .



 can you believe that this is post 100  its took 4 months and 3 weeks to get to 100 posts didnt think I would reach it so quickly but to be honest several post were maybe just a short message and a video in some ways that's cheating  I know but theirs no actual rule book is their I would like to thank everyone for there comments it really does help to get feedback .                   

3 comments:

  1. G-Star congratulations on your first century - hope that your still there to keep adding more noughts to that - don't matter how you got there but you made it - well done.
    Sounds like both parties went pretty much the way you anticipated - nice to know Sam is a happy drunk and she and Scott hit it of, even Alan showed he has a very open mind.
    I'm even more pleased that Liz's party went as well as it did - time can make people reflect on there previous actions, but none of us are perfect. Sounds like Mark has more issues than just homophobia - the fact that he acknowlaged he was wrong is a big feather in your cap - he obviously didn't take much notice during the sex education class's - prob thinks a condom is just a funny shaped balloon.
    Again well done G-Star, hope to see 101 soon.
    Take care Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retrospective Comment:

    I don't know about this getting in touch again with people from school. I have two particular friends who I wouldn't mind seeing again - but one was in touch via Friend Connect and, frankly, having to 'come out' to him over the net was a bit flat. He hardly commented on what I told him I/we were doing and a bit about what we've done in the recent past, but he didn't really react or say much interesting about himself so we've kind of left it at that.

    The other guy I was closest to and who is just about the only one who knows I was realising i was gay before I left school - I don't know where he is. Once you lose contact and people leave Uni / College / first jobs, they just don't seem to keep up address or phone or email changes.

    I'd have been delighted if you'd had better luck - but I think it's a busted flush.

    Congrats on the century! Here's to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments I went to the party on sunday as i wanted to at least try and show my face I knew people would be there that i would rather piss on but am better than that .also I wanted to prove my life is better then i ever expected it to be also a matter of people accepting this is who i am . it went went well

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry